Rave Review: Stila Prime Pot


Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you a really great eye primer. If you are like me the hunt for the perfect base to your eyeshadow is an all time must have. We spend hours getting ready and having your eyeshadow crease or not well blended can be not only embarrassing but frustrating..

I have tried all most all the primers on the market and they are all pretty much the same.

We all have high hopes of the latest and greatest being released and being our H G primer

then comes the let down, it’s no different than the one in your drawer!

I seen this, and something kept saying “Try me I’m great!” So, I grabbed the very last one in color Taffy and walked to the counter and paid my $22.00 and went home. I really don’t have much patience in life, Yes, I know patience is virtue.. I was excited to try it. I decided I wanted a smokey eye since I was going out. From the moment I applied it, I could tell it was different. it was creamy and gave you enough time to blend it well. I applied to the brow bone, and even thought ” wow, this looks great with out eye shadow”

I applied my base coat and began layering my colors and blending.. I noticed right away the colors blended nicely to a fade, with minimal effort..

I was impressed!! however, still a little skeptical and all through the night I grabbed my compact to check if I had creasing. I went home and my eye shadow was still flawless.. I was sold, Thank you Stila for such a great product. I find it evens out your eyelids, makes a smooth canvas for your shadow application. If you are looking for a new primer give stila prime pot a try, you wont be disappointed!

Happy Friday everyone!!

XO Kelly Preston XO

Comments

Popular Posts