Update: Kelly's Dressing Room

Hi Loves!!

I will be starting a second channel called ' Kelly's Dressing room 'Here I will be adding
all things that are fashion related.  show you inside models secrets on how to be a Fashionista !! Pairing ideas and go from work to evening all with a few accessories. I think it will be a lot
of fun and inspire creativity. I think it will be a little challenging to maintain a second channel
However, with proper  time management it should be okay :)

I would appreciate it if you would be so kind and show your support and Subscribe :)
here is the link :  http://www.youtube.com/user/KellysDressingRoom
I will maintain only one blog and will post my fashion updates here too.
Thanks to each and everyone of you for  your dedicated support and nice comments. I read and reply to everyone
and I look forward to hearing from all of you !!

Much Love,

  XO From The Dressing Room  XO

Comments

Popular Posts