Givenchy Phenomen 'Eyes Mascara




Givenchy Phenomen’ Eyes Mascara: I stumbled across this by complete accident, and I am so

thankful that I did. It’s all in the WAND!!

This has moved up to my number one favorite mascara.. This will always be a staple item in my makeup bag. For a product to be a so- called ” staple” item in my bag, it has to live up to certain expectattions that I may have/

1.) deliver what it promises to do. In this case it says” High – Precision * Panoramic Mascara* Perfectly curled and seperated lashes. Delivers!

2.) I find that it gets in to the tiniest of areas, where you didn’t even think you had eyelashes. Winner!

3.) Great for doing the bottom lashes. The short wand is ideal for handling, and having full control and placement of the product. EQUALS PRECISION

4.) Last all day and through the night. It did not clump or transfer. Easily removable with your eye makeup remover. Color is highly pigmented. Bonus!!

This is the ONLY mascara that I have found to give me full dramatic, spider leg lashes That has been a trend all over the runways this fall and winter.

I am personally not a fan of false lashes. I included a few pictures of me wearing the product. My lashes are really long.. even the picture does not do it justice.

It is available at Sephora price is $ 29.50

Until next time, Be well and God bless

Xo Kelly Elle Prestin Xo

Comments

Popular Posts