Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer and Blush in Rose

I have heard so much about these, and since I missed the Stila make me blush I
Thought why not give these a try, Maybe I purchased 95% due to the cute packaging and design
more than anything. I 'm a sucker for cute packaging!!

Now own to the review. I was so excited to give these a try and I'm giving an honest review on my opinion. First, the blush in rose. This can be a bit to much if not used with a light hand. If you are fair to med skin tone. It gives a ' flushed look ' I really like it, but you have to be careful on how much and where you put it.

Bronzer, is a very subtle color and you may have to swatch it a few times to get the desired color
and darkness you want. I use this to contour my nose and below my lips.

Now, you can go to your local Ulta and by the bronzer and get the blush for free!!
So, it's a nice way to try them both for a fraction of buying both. Over all I would say I like the products and I love the packaging and cute little pressed hearts. Would I buy it again?
Probably no. Not that it's a bad product, it's not, just the color doesn't work well for me, which is a bummer. I give it a 8 out of 10

Happy Blushing!!
XOXO'S Kelly


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts