Hello Kitty Series 5 & Contest

Hi everyone, Thanks for reading my blog . I have been posting Hello Kitty Hauls
since Dec 2010. The last video I filmed was a small one and most items I purchased at target.

You would be surprised at the cute Hello kitty items you can find.. I was waiting to film until I have more items; however,  I wanted to wear my PJ'S... it's been so cold at night. I actually woke up freezing around 6 am !!

I will be posting the contest video on Mon. so keep your eye out for it. I will show the prizes in the video
I want to say thank you to all my subscribers for your continued support of my channel and my dedicated
Followers on my Blog. I'm new to blogging... so please bare with me :)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

And until next time, be well and God bless!!



   xo Kelly The Barbie xo

Comments

Popular Posts