Chanel From Paris Fashion Day

So, I realized I have not made a fashion video in some time... So, I thought why not today :)

My Pants are from forever 21, Grey jeans, with a ruching type detail on the legs.. very stylish and edgy.

The faux leather jacket I purchased at Nordstroms on sale for $ 80.00.. it's very light -weight and comfortable. It makes a great piece to add to your wardrobe.. It seems to never go out of style, so.. you should be able to get many years of wear.

The Paris off the shoulder top is so chic, I picked this up at Nordstroms too. Price tag $ 39.99

My boots are my favorite. Black suede and leather over the knee flats. They are so comfortable
and I get many compliments on them when I wear them out. I purchased these at Marshalls.
Price tag $ 59.99.

My handbag is my silver snakeskin, I have had this bag for more or less 4 years now. I love this piece in my collection , due to it's difference in apperance and silver color.. I love silver, Very classy.

The make-up is kept very simple. as well as the jewelry.





Barbie Kisses***

Comments

Popular Posts